Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New life in Singapore.

New life for me to study in singapore polytechnic. I cant deny to say that it is quite hard for the starting , from making a choice of studying here. This is also my 1st time to go other country.>< The 1st month here i felt very lonely and always got a feeling to go home, maybe is the new place and it cause fear to me, i miss my home badly when i face problems.

But until now is 2 month already, haha, i think i starting to accustom in this new place. I went to explore a week place in singapore. Like vivo city in the habour front , china town and so on.

In School I also start to make some friends and get along with them. I cant say that i have totally get used to life here but i can say i will try to . Hehe.

But sometimes if got chance i will still go back to Malaysia , haha, cause i miss my family there and my friends there also. Miss the life and fun there.

No comments:

Post a Comment