Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Community Work ~~~

Today my friends (Alan Liu, Sen Hao, Mogan, Xiang Xiang,Melvin) and I are going for the community service. Why suddenly go community service ?


Haha, Actually it is part of one of my course subject call Our Nation, Our World. Hehe, very funny the subject right? Actually it is study about the issue happened around Singapore and the world also.

The place of the community service is called Kampung Senang. Oo. The place near tampines so far away from the place I am currently living and took me one hour plus by MRT to that place TT. I start my journey from 7 am so that I can make it in time to gather with my friends at 8am there.

After reach there still need to take a bus and walk a distance only can reach that place phew....lucky is not far haha..


Here is some picture during our community service.

Banner of the centre ~~~


Oo Name of the centre. (轻安村)


Some quote in the centre.


Melvin and Mogan. Will be incharge of chopping the banana trunks.


Xiang Xiang and me is picking up the


Sen Hao there picking up the mess ~~ Use a glove la brother haha


The people there is trying to show them how to chop . =)


Mogan there with the knife to chop the banana trunk !


Trying to clean the farm by picking up the rubbish there ~~


Kampung Senang ~~~


Trying to chop the banana trunk into pieces...


See Mogan with the knife!!


Phew alot of hard work make u sweat hur haha.


Alan Liu, so call our superviser cause he had done the community service last week haha. And this community service also he in charge to find de=)


Resting ~~


Sorting out reusable A4 paper haha~~


Recording expiry date of the item...


Cleaning the big glasses there Oo


Sen Hao there to clean the top haha.


Er melvin, what are you doing?


Sorting out resuable envelopes Oo really what also can be reuse in here haha...


Having our lunch break at Alan's parents working place, all oders the Wantan Mee Oo Really nice la, RECOMMENDED !!


See my chicken chop mee only cost 3.30 dollar can get so many Oo


hehe


Alan eat ur lunch la, why so like the camera haha...


Mogan is cleaning the glasses around the old folk house.


Sen hao is wiping the fan while Melvin is holding the staircase.


Melvin's turn. Oo



From left :Me,Sen Hao , Melvin and Alan =)


The whole group is presented in this picture =)
From left: Alan ,Sen Hao,Xiang Xiang, Mogan, Me , Melvin =)
Well done guys=)

After a hard days of work, I felt very tire but in the same time I am happy because I can help out in an old folks house =) The moment I reach my room , I am already like a dead people haha~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment