Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Am Back !!!

Finally I am HOME again in Malaysia ><. Enjoyed for the 1st few days haha. The day when I reach KL (5-6-2009 Friday), I go with my friends for badminton. Long time didn't play until so happy already lor ><. From 9.30 pm we played until 12 am wuhahahah like mad already.

Then the on Saturday i go play mahjong with my friends. Long time didnt touch liao haha few of the tactics also forgot liao LOLX. Btw we didnt play money also haha. Just for fun .

And today , I drive car again haha.Long time didnt drive car liao. Feel abit excited when driving (Lucky didnt bang into another car haha.) Drive my mum around and fetch my friends . Hmmm, I must drive while i still can in Malaysia, if not when go back to Singapore, cannot drive liao . TT

Tomorrow i will be going out with friends for movies. Haha, two in one shot, Terminator and Night In the Musuem 2. My friends keep on telling me the movies are nice when I was in Singapore , So when I come back , I must go and watch the movies haha. Long time didnt go for a movie since in Singapore ><.

I must enjoy myself before i go in to the study mood for my cooming exam haha. Trying my best to get a good result in the exam oh TT.


<< Zi Liang there to show off his new string, grips and SPORT SHOES !! Oh, and also the phone haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment