Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Day For me In Malaysia =(

21 June 2009 , Sunday

Today is my last day =(. This is how time fly while I am enjoying my holiday....


But for the last day I also go for some outing haha.
I went to
观音亭 at petaling jaya to pray. I go there with my family and also my grandmother =) Long time didnt see her liao . Since she always in Ipoh. Lucky this time when i come back she came to KL . Hehe.





Big Entrance of the temple Oo Look nice .


Some quote I saw in the temple


Inside the temple.


Inside the temple.




Some item displayed in the temple.


A pond beside the temeple.


Nice tree hur OO


A fat and short dog rared by the owner of the temple haha. But very fierce. But I keep on disturb the dog haha.


See!! I caught you peeping there HAHA.


Statue at the entrance =)


Brother and cousin playing the statue haha.


Statue at the entrance


From the left: My Mom, My bro, My grandma, My cousin


My grandma in sunglasses

Today I also go and take my new glasses at Leisure Mall M.O.G. there haha. Very weird that not much of increment of my power even 2 years didnt change a...

My new glasses =)

At night I also go to my friends house to just to eat otak-otak Oo Funny right? Haha because my friends come back from Muar . So you know la... Muar otak-otak very good ma so he bought 100 back and share with us lor. Very nice.


Sorry didnt take the picture of the meat inside haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment