Saturday, June 13, 2009

Miss the movie aiks ><

12 June 2009

ARG!!! The second time I missed the movie. How can I miss the movie twice in a row in one week >< I want to watch night at the museum 2 a.... TT

But, although no go movie, but still have a lunch with her. Cause actually today just go out with her only. My mistake that cannot book the movie make her miss the movie also, although she say never mind in her mouth but I know that she really want to have a movie de (Really sorry)... So go to have our lunch at 石好 in Time Square. (The food there quite nice hehe RECOMMENDED)

Having a good chat with her haha. I think that this maybe the last time of me to see her for this holiday. Hope that the time will stop when I be with her >< .After lunch we have to go back , but the time is almost 7pm so traffic jam like hell in KL. No choice but call her to take bus to my place which is easier and I can send her back ><.

Although I missed the movie but I never miss the time to be with her.Hehe. But I don't really know our relationship will start or just will end at friendship there, but I will try my best and let the god to do the rest.

Another enjoyful day for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment