Monday, September 7, 2009

It is a saturday babe...

5 September 2009

Today is a Saturday man . Planned to go for a movie with my friends. Planning what movie to watch with friends .... Haizzz Final destination ? Kung Fu Cyborg? or Vengeance? haizzz.. Hard to choose because some say watch liao this some say that one not nice ...


Ended up , I choose ... VENGENACE. A movie about a person who's daughter family being killed and seek for revenge for his beloved daughter. Although it should be a bloody movie, but I still sense some humour inside the movie , like the way they talk and their moves. Oo Long time didnt see these few actors already, Johnny Hallyday, Anthony Wong, Simon Yam, Lam Ka Tung, Lam Suet. Old fella.Haha.

After planning , afternoon ... as usual they called me to go cyber cafe for gaming.... Haha everytime come back sure got go and play play de. Sorry , I am not a very pro player... normal only =) Haha..

After the gaming session, we went to kaki corner to have our dinner . STEAK ....Haha one of my favourite !!!. We ordered escargot also YUMMY !! And for me , I ordered cheese chicken hmmm not bad... but abit not filling haha... Hmm the service very slow today .. making us almost late for the movie ... need complain hehe. Hope they will improve tin their service... If not what for we pay for the service tax wor TT.

After the movie , programme end there TT . All need to go back liao. But no doubt, I am having a great day today =)

Enjoy my life during my time in MALAYSIA haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment