Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Interview

8 September 2009

Today need to interview for a bursary . Early in the morning wake up and get ready for it .Hmmm , chose a smart shirt for it =p haha. No la when wear on me, look not smart liao.haha.

My eldest bro offered me a lift to send me to the building Oo woot shock , free ride because i though of sitting bus go de.

I reach there very early and saw few of my friends from my sg school. Haizzz reach too early need to wait for a long time for my turn . Seeing one by one of my friends go in and out ,making my heart beat go faster .

Finally , it is my turn, being called and went in the room. 2 lady were inside to interview me . Hmmmm , questions are very ... HARD!!! Even my bank account got how much money they also need to know . And ask me about future study also, blah blah blah ....

After half an hour, the interview ended, although it was not a very successful one . But I think I still got a chance of getting it .


HOPE IT IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment