Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finally !!! IT IS FINISHED !!!

YES , I GOT TO SAY YES YES YES !!!!
FINALLY!!! IT IS FINISHED!!!

Finally the semester exam is finished . The last paper was Engineering Material Oo. Haha. I feel very relieved when the moment the exam end , although will think about the question that I have done haha. But nvm la , it is over already lu~~~

After exam actually we have planned to go Malaysia there to have dinner ~~.. But something happened , one of our friend go for medical check up until quite late and phone no battery , so we canceled the original plan.~~

PLAN B . Four of us (Terry , Mogan, Yuan Tong, me) went to Bugis to have a steambot for our dinner. The steambot price is $15 eat all u you want Oo . The food there still ok ~~~


After that one of my friends ordered beer Oo woot after full liao still got beer~~~ Die lor... Haizz Mogan mogan .. we know u powerful in drinking haha... We ordered 5 bottle and drink .
Mogan and Yuan Tong drink like no cake for them, for me leh ... Dam FULL!!! wan die lor until the stomach feel packed.

But what about Terry? Ho ho ho, he gone siao siao liao haha. Until he start saying nonsense, even in the cab ,he still non stop haha. Most funny is when he said , "Just now Tiger eat me , now I want to eat Tiger ", LOLX just because we drink tiger beer ~~ haha and alot more funny thing...

And after that I dropped by a MRT station and walked back to my room. nvm I haven drunk yet haha dun worry .Take shower and rest for awhile . Feeling better.


Picture time


Terry when still ok haha.


Yuan Tong ,Mogan and Me.


Me there . Not I drink de the beer haha.


Terry starting cannot take it already . Drink like a kid ~~


Still can laugh wad...


Forced to drink ~~


Gone case...


So hard to drink ?


Finish liao ~~


Siao liao ... Eat tissue ...


Thinking about going back to KL later, feeling happy haha. Now need to sleep already lu~~ Good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment