Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What a day...[TIRED]

Today very siao... 6 am have to take bus from KL to SG. And what is more exciting is ... I have class at 1 pm. Rush until I want to die liao haha. What to do , cannot get a ticket for Monday bus...Lucky I still manage to go for class in time. PHEW!!

But for the pass few days in Malaysia. It is fun for me. I go for badminton. Long time didnt exercise liao, I think I grow fatter liao =X .



Last Saturday I went for movie with my friends. The movie is G.I.Joe. It was a very nice movie about future weapon and the special unit need to protect the weapon to prevent it being used to destroy the world . The show is very exciting with many actions inside the movie.

But the most disappointed thing is.. I didnt got a chance to out with her. She got tuition on Saturday and also exam coming ahead which is today. Haizzz. What to do. But anyway, wish her good luck in the exam.

Today really I very tiring day , rush here and there. Now I am finally in my room and have a rest.

All the best to those who are examing and going to exam .

Wish me luck also >< (Recently having some bad luck.)



No comments:

Post a Comment