Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy + Lucky Day

WOOT .. Finally !! The presentation is over!!! Today I have done quite well although starting abit nervous >< what to do.. my group is the 1st group for the presentation. But anyway, I have tried my best I should say, and I will leave the rest to the god =)

Picture during presentation Oo Seldom see my picture in the blog right ?







Beside the the presentation, one thing I am happy about is that , just after my presentation, I received a call , starting I thought that why the number didnt shown, but after I picked up , guess what? It is a call from the kyok foundation, they said I have been shortlisted and need to go for an interview in KL !! Yes, although is not a scholarship , it will help reducing the burden of my bro .

Although the presentation is over, but what more coming is what i hated the most!!! Exam!! OMG IS EXAM AGAIN!! stress stress stress a.... Semester 1 exam... After the exam holidays, arg... cant wait for it but what for now is STUDY !!! MUST DO WELL IN THIS EXAM !!! (Please motivate me haha) Cant afford to let my family down again !!! And that will make me stand a chance for the school scholarship !!!

GAMBATEH !!! FOR ME AND THOSE WHO ARE HAVING EXAM ALSO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment