Saturday, August 1, 2009

A busy but happy Friday ~~~

As usual, this morning go to school and study. Today in c programming learn new thing again, it is how to apply for loop, but it is a bit hard haha. And after that is CRS, in the class the lecturer is preparing us for the discussion cafe coming the next two week >< so panic scare later cannot score in this subject.

Today after the school dismissed, few of us go to find our math tutorial lecturer. I am exempted student why I need to find her? haha no lah , just to hlp her out in her project which is given for all the new lecturer in our school.

The people who are involved is Zi Ming, Alan, Xiang Xiang , Zhong Fu, and the last one of course is ME. She asked me a few question related to our life and current poly life haha . And we also so "cooperative” answer all the question haha. Although she is going to used it to put it in power point for presentation, we still give funny funny answer haha.

After the interview.... haha I also rushed back to my room. Why I am so rush here and there wor ... haha . No la, just get prepared to join a birthday party Oo. Is my fren, Yuan Tong's GF(Jia Yi) birthday. Haha. The party is organized in Aranda Country Club located at Pasir... PASIR RIS AH.... so no choices need to prepare early and take one hour train to reach the place.

When I reached the place, I was amazed the place is quite beautiful.



The entrance.

Inside the room..

Yuan Tong, my friend with a peace haha.


May I have ur order please, boss =)

I and few of my friends also go for a walk around the place, there is a shopping mall nearby, so we decided to go for a walk there. There is a Ferris wheel and it look so beautiful><.




Mogan in the scene haha.


Some of the plants I saw in the club~~


This look nice Oo



Plants~~


The Ferris wheel inside the shopping mall ... part of it only~~

After that we also go back for the cake cutting ceremony haha. The cake was make from chocolate imperial and it taste so nice. ~~ I ate 2 pieces hehe.


The birthday cake. Is make from chocolate imperial. And it taste nice.


Preparing the birthday cake for the most important ceremony haha.


Some of the presents~~


Birthday's cake and all the presents~~ Oo


Birthday's cake and all the presents~~ Oo


Singing birthday song to the birthday gal.




Taking picture with the people who make the birthday card.


Birthday gal taking a picture with flower and the birthday card.

At 11 pm , we have to make our move to go home since the train service stop at 11.30 pm, Haizzz , another hour to go home ... BUT .. it is a very nice day for me and it is fun also .

Very tire now, have to go have a nice sleep now WUHO....Good night everyone.

Happy day ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment