Monday, July 13, 2009

Title missing.....just like im missing you

I never thought i would think of you,
wait for your message, wait for you,
I never thought i would miss you,
I thought you were just a fantasy friend,
Oh dear, how wrong was I? I'm insane!
but i pushed you away for your own good,
you are unique, only a fool would refuse you,
Yet i know we don't have what we had,
Why couldn't you be near me? I need you now more than ever before,
Everyday i think of you, i miss you, but i don't wish the same for you,
As I'm aware of
the pain, that arises,
By missing someone, who is the most dearest to you,
You were the only hope i had, i had hoped you would stay always by my side,
But now your presence is no-where to be felt,
The warmth of your words, that soothed my pain, that demolished my fears, healed my wounds,
Those words are missing, like I'm missing you,
you were different, like no one else before,
You had made me believe, there are people who cares for you,
you were like an angel, You certainly proved to be one,
I hope you that you don't miss me,
Like the way I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment