Monday, February 8, 2010

Finally !!! It is DONE !!


I am still that inactive ><>

So, you all sure wonder why i said "It is DONE!!"
Because my group and I have done the model car. We used about 6 to 7 weeks to complete it.

Let me introduce my team member 1st , which is Mogan, Xiang Xiang, Sky(me) , and also Ghaz.

Because we not only need to design the body , but also machine everything out by ourselves. 1st time do so nmany hand work !!!GOOD JOB for my team . Although I know our car look not that nice , but I very happy already because we can do so many thing . And of course, I will post picture of it hehe.

Starting with one foam.

After shaping and combined together . This is with primer already .(The base)






1st colour paint which is white . I know it look like silver haha.



This one look white . Because many layers already haha.



Reflection Oo

Look nice right?

Me holding the pieces ~~

Yellow paint .

Nice ma?

Forget to move=( newspaper sticked on it~~

Repaint the layer , look very shiny hor..

BLOOD on hand ~~~ Xiang Xiang !! who you killed?

The chassis of the car, hard work due to many machining hehe. Dun think is given hor ~~ all is done by ourselves de.

The completed design . Tiger year ~~~ Tiger theme.

The tiger head cute?

Rear view of the car.

Side view.

Another side view.

Isometric view.



The so call tattoo with our name on which is mogan,XX(Xiang Xiang), Ghaz , SK (me). I think it look nice hehe.

Tomorrow is trial run for the car already, but don't my car can finish the run on the track or not ><>

Signing off from here . That all for today.

A new achievement for myself =)


No comments:

Post a Comment