Monday, January 11, 2010

Presentation


Today is the day of presentation on my Oral Communication .

Haizzzz, I hate presentation!!!!



Ok, this is my today attire? Look smart? Haha...

This time is a must to wear a formal attire for the presentation , if not mark will be deducted TT.

For today's presentation , my group is presenting on military plane. I am taking the part of spy plane and top 5 most expensive plane. Haizzz, still , i still felt nervous although practiced. No choice, starting the few min will have a jam , but after that thing went smoothly. Hope my lecturer will enjoy my presentation .

After that class goes back to normal but the class is quite boring .

After school dismiss , went to have dinner with Xiang Xiang and Terry. Chit chat chit chat woot time really fly when we chit chat? almost 2 hours we sit there haha . Talk back about the secondary school life , I really miss it =(.

So dam tired when I reach my room . Haha , gonna have a good sleep tonight .

Signing off from here =)


No comments:

Post a Comment