Friday, November 20, 2009

Blood donation

This morning I have a machining class, OMG man, too blur go measure wrong... den cut wrong... haizzz, what to do, die die go find the lecturer, aiks.... he just give me a face den tell me go and redo . No choice, measure this and that again , cut here and there again , but this time very scare , keep using the vernier to measure to ensure it is correct ... Lucky I still manage to finish in time. I hope I won't do wrong anymore .

After that go have a lunch , den go to moberly play games with friend. At 1.30 , Lolx decided to go for the blood donation . Since I am not the 1st time , of course I don't mind to donate another time. Go there, register ,sit and wait.My turn , the nurse check my hand and tell me ,"Your vein very small..." omg, but still , she allowed me to donate blood. Walau a ,the blood flow dam slow ... take me 15 min just to finish a small packet TT.

Finish donate blood, next round go to Best Denki, with my group memeber to find something similar to our design and survey it ... haizzzz, walk walk take picture (Although not allowed). Finish , all went back home.

Tomorrow is Terry's party, will be held in Pasir Ris there , haizz long distance of MRT again ... Nvm la , not always wad =)\

For today , my dear have finish her exam, Oo good lor they all , can go for a holiday already....Hmmm wish to have more time with her =)

Today is packed with alot of work ><



1 comment: